Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wheel offset question

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Klon, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Klon

Klon New Member

I have a 2004 silverado R/C 2wd. bought a ground force 1.3/3 drop kit. not installed yet. i want 20 inch wheels and think im going to run a 265/50/20 tire. I found a good deal on some procomp wheels. a way good deal. $500 for all 4. normally over $400 each. i understand these are off-road wheels but was wondering if they would look weird or rub or somethin with the drop kit? they are 20x9 and have a +32mm offset and 6.25 backspacing. i just dont want them to stick out or rub fender. someone please help guide me. thanks.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?partid=594944&x=764249&scid=FROOGLE

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i would think those wont stick out much if at all. that is a pretty high backspace. I think those will fit just fine

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Factory offset is 31mm, so those wheels are only going to stick out the half difference in the rim width which should equal out to maybe half an inch at the most.

4. Klon

Klon New Member

Okay. Thanks for the help.