1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wheel/tire combo question

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by silverado469, Dec 8, 2010.

1. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

I have a leveling kit on my truck and Ive been looking at getting the XD Diesel wheels with 0mm offset and 275/70-18 (33x11) Nitto Terra Grapplers. I was wondering if the wheels and tires would fit without any rubbing. If anyone has any feedback it would be appreciated.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but after all that rim work you recenlty did, you are thinking of changing?
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

From what I have seen I think you will be fine. I think it is Bama that is running a 305/60 18 which is like a 32.5 x 12 and he is having no issues.

Those Plasti-Dip wheels do look awesome, but some XD's would be sick!! How wide are you looking? 18x9?
  4. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

thanks though, and yeah i was planning on getting aftermarket wheels in the future anyway, i just wanted to see how black wheels would go with the brown paint.

thanks man, and yeah im gonna go with the 18x9 but i just wanna make sure they'll fit before i order everything.