1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wheels are in!! getting lifted on thursday!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by AJ's Sierra, Dec 5, 2009.

1. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra New Member

its been while since i been on the forums but my wheels came in the other day.. they are 20x10 ultra predators. i will be wrapping them with 33x12.50x20 toyo mts and putting on a 6-8" fabtech lift...o btw i have 07 nnbs sierra... heres the wheels=

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh206/flyin_hawaiian_aj/IMG_0149.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Wow I can't believe you are finally getting your truck lifted, I can't wait to see pictures of it done! Are you putting the lift on, or are you having a shop do it? I was just curious on what labor would be to put something on like that, I am thinking about taking my S-10 and having it lifted but I don't want to get sticker shock LOL!

Your wheels are going to look awesome on your truck I guarantee it, the one's on my last truck are almost identical to the one's your buying except yours have the deep lip on them which I really like. Here's what they'll look like mounted on a tire, granted mine were 35's and not Toyo's but it's close. Keep us posted with pics after the install, I am seriously happy for you! :great:

[​IMG]
  3. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra New Member

a shop.. the guy comes in to my restaurant all the time and told me he'll will do it for about 300. he is putting on the lift and wheels