Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wheels in Music Video

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mrbrown88, Sep 1, 2012.

1. mrbrown88

mrbrown88 Member

Ok, has anyone seen the music video for the song "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line? There is a black Silverado in the video with a set of wheels that I really like, does anyone know what these wheels are?

Here is a link to the music video http://www.gactv.com/gac/video/?c=5193&videoid=0190734

2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I agree, they are fuel and the best I can tell they are the same as the link above

4. Patman

Patman Rockstar

they are the FUEL DUNE and are available in 18 and 20 in mostly black with some machine and also in black and machined... ther area nice wheel when mounte

5. ljscout44

ljscout44 New Member

what is the height of the lift on the truck in the video? Also what is the size of the tires used?

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Was there a truck in that Video??? Oh ya the one that SHE got into....:gasp: Nice Ride..

7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

i'd love to have the same to lift up our 2WD as well.........good choice
    Brian

8. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

its a pro comp 6 inch lift with 35 inch tires.