1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wheels & Tires - Need YOUR Opinion!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ffdsmokeeater, Feb 4, 2013.

1. ffdsmokeeater

ffdsmokeeater Member

Alright, here's the story...

Currently I've got the 18" Z71 wheels on my 2010 Silverado. I really like the looks of the 20" "Texas" edition rims. However, they are very hard to come by (if you don't live in Texas).

I've found a couple of replica rims on Ebay (see link). What is your opinion on these replica rims? Worth that much money?

Also, these rims don't come stock with a chrome finish... so I suppose I would have to get replica rims in order to get the chrome finish.

Please, let me know what you guys think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160967904892?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
  2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

3. ffdsmokeeater

ffdsmokeeater Member

lonelywolf858, thanks a lot man. I'll send him a message and see what he has to offer.
  4. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

From everything I've read the only difference between the Texas Edition and the Custom Sport Truck Package are the Texas badges.