1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wheels - Would anyone be interested?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by lancer, Jun 14, 2010.

1. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

just as the title says would anyone be interested in the wheels that are on my truck in the picture below. rims are 17x7.5 i beleive (never actually measured depth) also with 265x70x17 wrangler a/t with 8000 miles on them. i'm throwing around the idea of getting new rims for my truck but will need to sell these wheels and tires together..........i'm looking at either the ballistic jesters or the moto metal 909 series punishers.....
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. MeanGreenMachine

MeanGreenMachine New Member

I don't need any wheels, but I have some 20" Akuza Creation wheels for sale if you are interested. They look similar to the 2 styles you listed. They may be bigger than what you want though.
  3. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

ya my tires are 17" and brand new, i'm looking at a set of 17x9 ballistic jesters
  4. Gatorfan71

Gatorfan71 New Member

I would be interested in buying these. How much would you want for them?
  5. dirk2205

dirk2205 New Member

would you b interested in some 20" boss chrome wheels? maybe trade?