1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

When bad things happen to defenseless cars...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, May 5, 2014.

1. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Don't have any pictures in Memphis years ago there was a lime green Gremlin with plastic dome on top, and a Ford Fairmont with roof vent turbine on the hood. The other day seen a Dodge Dakota painted all over with brush on bed liner and kitchen drain pipe for exhaust tips
  2. JnBama

3. BradR

BradR New Member

4. JnBama

No joke a certain group of people fix up cars and trucks like this for show, big super dooper rolling boom box is FOR SALE $87K. I would like to have the 6.2 OHV 16V Kenne Bell SC engine
    166s.jpg 166w.jpg 166ee.jpg 166jj.jpg
  5. BornAgainBiker55

BornAgainBiker55 Rockstar 100 Posts

I yield 02Z71silverado. You have a way cooler job than I, even with people asking for odd things to be done to their trucks.
    We, however, do frequently use duct tape. However, it's to actually tape ducts together in home construction, so I guess it's required...
  6. 02Z71silverado

02Z71silverado New Member

well - I do have a cool job - that I love!!!!!!! We do all kinds of custom work. I went from lowering that truck to installing 15" of lift on a 87 2500 silverado and putting 38" tires under it. Next job is finishing out a 1970 Buick Electra 225 convertible. Just got it back from getting custom Brandywine pearl paint. Thats gonna be an amazing car. As soon as I get a chance to get my GN out I'll get some pics of it. It has Indigo Black pearl paint and 17" front/18" rears torque-thrust wheels and runs mid 9's in the quarter. Like I said - I LOVE my job.
  7. ChevyKing

ChevyKing Member

That speaker car must be a nuisance in neighborhoods. Holy, how much frequency could come out of that thing. Nothing bad about it though, that's really beautiful to say the least. Would definitely buy if I had the money, haha.
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Found these trucks outside a bar/BBQ place about 50 miles outside of Fort Worth, great idea for a sign but unfortunately the place was closed and for sale.
    securedownload-2.jpg
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Trying to decide if this real or not.

[​IMG]
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's hideous.