When the 2014 Silverado is released, will it be NNNBS?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by stchman, Nov 30, 2012.

1. stchman

stchman New Member

Will it?

New New New Body Style?
  2. redvett

redvett New Member

It will be called K2xx

3. dadngt

dadngt New Member

I seen a small picture of it I think, Is it supposed to be a Titan with bowties? If so I'll stick with any model older style.
  4. stchman

stchman New Member

So you're saying it will be a Nissan Titan with Chevrolet emblems.

- - - Updated - - -

With the pics I have seen of the new 2014 Silverado, I must say the dash looks ugly. I am only hoping that the pics of the dash I saw was just one variation that did not make the down selection.

I really dig the LTZ dash in the Silverado, much more than the same year F150.
  5. dadngt

dadngt New Member

Ok I had to dig a bit but you tell me I found this on my facebook one morning thanks to Autozone
    wtf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I see a goofy chevy crossover xuv from the grille back to the front doors then from the front doors back is a titan
  6. stchman

stchman New Member

I seriously doubt that Facebook Autozone pics are 100% accurate as to what the 2014 Silverado will look like.

IMO, the re-design will be an evolution which will address some of the perceived short comings of the current Silverado.

A little more rear leg room.
    An all touch screen audio system
    A better display for the DIC

I would like to see GM put a small turbo diesel engine in the Silverado (something with 300HP and 450 ft-lbs of torque)as an option, that would be awesome.
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

i heard something about that a diesel may be coming.

Alex
  8. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member

the auto zone picture of the orange truck to me looks more like the concept photos of the new colorado, the new silvy, from what ive read online like stchman had said will basically be a rendition of the same truck but will be improved in areas, moving the transmission hump forwards for more legroom etc. Also heard they were considering bringing back the bonanza!

One thing that peaked my interest in the '14 is that they're not going to be package restricted when it comes to options. Pick a weight class, pick a motor, pick a interior, etc etc.

Want a 1 ton RCSB with a 6.6 liter?! lol idk about that one but you get the idea. Custom build:sign0020:
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member

This is pretty close to what I have seen driving around near the GM power train building near me. One of my sisters lives right across from the GM tech center, another lives very close to the Gm proving grounds and we have seen this truck multiple times. It is hard to see what is under the mask. I can tell you that it has projection head lights.
    http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/01/2014-chevrolet-silverado-spied-our-best-look-yet/

- - - Updated - - -

I had a friend back in the mid 1990's order a 2wd ford ranger with a 351! It was crazy fast