1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

When you get your GMTC sticker ... post a picture in this thread.

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Mar 29, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We've sent out too many stickers in the past few years to count. That includes a ton sent out in the past few weeks.

Once you get your sticker, please post a picture up here. If you already have a sticker, then go ahead and post another picture up here.

If you don't have one, go here to order one.
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

3. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

007.jpg thanks to bi focals and reflection this one is crooked will put another in the middle
  4. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

Here's my photo! [​IMG]
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:great: Ohhhh.... Sweet.... I need some decals, I emailed the address on the page that said may ship to select canadian members.... I know I am canadian, not sure about the select part yet,,,, but still waiting for a reply, But I know Steve is a busy guy....but i have a decal fetish......stickers too!:lol:
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i will try and get a pic up tomorrow steve.

Alex
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

Guess I need to get a sticker sometime. I'll probably order one while I'm at Fort Knox since I'll have a nice chunk of change to play with.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, I know the sticker arrived, but sadly, I can't guess when it will be applied. I already feel like I'm harassing my wife about getting me a profile picture with the new wheels and getting the hood fixed. As soon as it gets on and I have a picture, I'll throw it up here though.
  9. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I got my sticker last year when I joined... Here is my picture...

envoy.jpg
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am going to have to order one of those soon. I just have to figure out which size.