1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

When you get your GMTC sticker ... post a picture in this thread.

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

*** let's get some more pics up here! ***
  2. la palomaa

la palomaa New Member

Where can i get one?
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like we have a couple of competing threads. I'm going to have to consolidate here people.
  4. xsparky

xsparky Rockstar

Just got my decals today but it been raining so as soon is I can get my truck cleaned up I'll post some pics. of them.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok Ok got mine today.....:party: Already had them on the side windows DSCF9800.jpg

Now have them for the rear for now on my topper window the back window with most of my Sponsors Logos is not seen till show time.. DSCF9801.jpg Thanks again Steve...:great:
  6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Thank you [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION]
    truck stickers.jpg
  7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I got mine on yesterday, Thanks Steve. :glasses: GMTC Sticker 007rs.jpg
  8. Spike

Spike Rockstar

Here is my sticker,
    THanks Steve!!

Sticker.jpg
  9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

photo.jpg
    Finally had some decent weather and some free time to put my sticker on. I've had this truck for 5 years and these are the only two stickers I have put on it, and both within the last month.. like to keep it simple and clean. Thanks for the free sticker :glasses:
  10. IanF

IanF Rockstar 100 Posts

Received mine in the mail last week. But, I am in France on business, will get a picture up after I install them when I get home.