1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where are the Trailblazer Owners?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by Chevy Girl, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Let's hear from you! How many TB owners come here?

1 person likes this.
  2. tofus

tofus New Member

I've got an 03 TB LS. I visit this forum to see what other TB owners talk about and to see what kinds of problems I should keep my eye out for.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've had a 2002 Trailblazer for about 2 years. I really haven't done much to it except for keep it clean and well serviced. So far, I have had no real problems with it except for a seal that needed to be changed at the rear licence place cover.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  4. molson_g

molson_g New Member

I have a 2006 LT, I agree with Steve I only have 30,000km on it but I haven't had any problems yet (knock on wood). very happy with it

5. shelleycooper

shelleycooper New Member

Good luck with the 2002 Trailblazer, i had to trade mine in, couldn't afford the constant repairs

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Oh, I changed the serpentine belt at 60,000 miles too, cost about $15 for the part.

7. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

2003 Trailblazer North Face Edition

Bought used 43000 on it, love it so far!

1 person likes this.
  8. bash

bash New Member

New here. Been living on another TB forum and just found this one. I have an '07 TB SS.

9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2003 TB LT EXT 4X4 60000 miles no outstanding issues, drives nice.
    (I'm touching wood)

P.S. welcome BASH (nice reference to Larry the Cableguy, funniest guy on the planet)

10. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 Rockstar 100 Posts

My wife has a 2004 and she like it. It has 80K miles on it an no problems yet. Although evertime we drive through Tennessee the check engine light comes on...Strange. No problems and Hopefull none will come!