1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where are they now? A members mention.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Apr 4, 2014.

1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

Thought maybe a thread of mentioning some members names that havent been around for awhile. Maybe it will notify them by email if they're mentioned and settings are set for it. would be nice for them to come by and say hi. Heres a few I havent seen around in awhile: Anyone else feel free to add some members names to the thread. [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] you probably remember some members to add.? [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] [MENTION=43029]barefoot greg[/MENTION] [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] [MENTION=53835]Dirty Dog[/MENTION] [MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] [MENTION=48681]ChromeSilver02[/MENTION]
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

I've been wondering what happened to [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]
  3. the phantom

Last I had heard he was part of a Train horn forum.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  4. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

It did seem to be very quick, here one day and not to be heard from again. He didn't seem like a rule breaker.

Edit:
    Hmmmm, I see his status is "Former Member"
  5. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Some people are like the Karma Chameleon: they come and they go. :rofl:
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We don't comment publicly about people who are "former members" ... But you can read anyone's post history and one person in particular was trying to stir up trouble and actually may have posted that he/she was done with the site and was going to leave anyhow.

The decision to ban someone is not taken lightly and often times the moderators go back and forth for weeks or months about it collectively.

- - - Updated - - -

We're going on ten years of running this website and I can only think of maybe 15 people that we've ever had to really just kick off the site. Real people that is, not spammers.
  7. the phantom

heres a few more I thought of" [MENTION=40025]Cheez[/MENTION] [MENTION=24589]Kady[/MENTION] [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] [MENTION=21735]pmf608[/MENTION] [MENTION=55575]Attacksz[/MENTION]
  8. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

My list includes [MENTION=13651]dwill3015[/MENTION], [MENTION=13060]Cableguy[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20149]Springthing[/MENTION]
  9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

I've been gone awhile a lot has been going on in my life. I come back to the site and it seems like it's completely changed.
  10. [MENTION=54154]the phantom[/MENTION] it seems that your ploy has worked against me. Sorry for neglecting the Club!:frown: Between moving to VA, new job, and new girlfriend, my life has been pretty busy over the winter. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and me, I'll definitely try to check in more!