Where are they now? A members mention.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Apr 4, 2014.

1. the phantom

the phantom New Member

It would be kinda cool for a moderator to be able to force an email(thats on file for the member) notification with the mention of a members name. Probably Quoting a members post could/would get us more responses but really not feasible I guess.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to look at the different chat options we have on here. There may be a way to have a secure live chat on here. Just fyi.
  3. jnbama

jnbama Member

I was gone for awhile and miss several listed I really enjoyed being friends with.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

I check in now and then but as you can see in my last post, I have switched over to a 14 Ford F250 Super Duty Platinum and not owning a GM and the loss of the ROTM that I would check in on and vote on is gone I really lost any interest in the site.!!! :frown: Thanks for recognizing that I was missing. It makes me feel like I was an asset to the site!!!:great:

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...e-Of-The-Month?p=584435&viewfull=1#post584435

Attached Files:

5. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member

IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!! lol