1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where are they now? A members mention.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Apr 4, 2014.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

While I may pop on every now and then, I don't get on quite as much as I used to. Remember the days where we would all chat for hours on end on the IM feature that used to be on here about random stuff. Made communicating easy and quicker for private messaging.

Darren, radorocker08 I believe. Can't tag him since I don't remember his name on here right off the bat.

Would love to have some of the old members back but times are changing and people have different things going on in their life.

- - - Updated - - -

I know [MENTION=43217]dirty[/MENTION]Dog retired himself over the lack of top kickers on this site. Still check his youtube videos here and there.

2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

No problem were just trying to keep the GMTC family in touch.. Glad to hear things are doing good for ya. Dont be a stranger:lol:

3. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm around. I haven't been on in a while due to school and work. Sadly, the reason I logged on was to explain why I'm getting rid of my Silverado and show off the new toy.

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm here! I've been checking in once in a while, but I haven't had much to post. I've been driving a Volvo since July while my Avalanche is in for repairs, which due to many setbacks at the body shop is still in progress(the most recent of which is that the guy who was supposed to do the frame work had a heart attack and then retired after waiting about a month to see if he would be able to return to work). In the mean time, my Duramax has had an injector go out, so I just got a new one, and all the parts I need to change it out. I'm also midway through using the interior of the parts truck I bought to fix the Avalanche to install factory power windows, mirrors, door locks, and seats into the Duramax.

And, to top it all off, my insurance is going to be up for renewal in June, and it's looking like it is going to go up about $2200 per year after my accident in July if I keep both trucks, so I'm probably going to end up selling both and buying an F350 once I get the Avalanche back. I'd like to get into a nice, newer 3500 Duramax, but if I'm only going to have one truck, I don't want it to be a dually so I need the single wheel one-ton truck with the highest legal weight rating, which means I'm stuck with a Ford since GM didn't start putting heavier axles in their trucks until 2011.

So that's my story for the last little while… bottom line is I'm still checking in here every now and then but I don't always have much to say.

5. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i know whjat you mean its been the same with me. between work and building my second house in a year and the born of my new son its like i never had time to be on and when i did come back everything changed.

those were the good old days riley on the IM system

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah. Wonder where these old timers are at now.

[MENTION=11022]TrailLeadr[/MENTION] too

7. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah, I miss the "Goode Olde Dayz". I forgot about [MENTION=11022]TrailLeadr[/MENTION]. I didn't forget about him, but I couldn't remember his username.

8. bby366

bby366 Member

Where is MURDOG?

9. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Anybody know what happened to SupplySgt. ?

10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts