Where are they now? A members mention.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Apr 4, 2014.

1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

It would be kinda cool for a moderator to be able to force an email(thats on file for the member) notification with the mention of a members name. Probably Quoting a members post could/would get us more responses but really not feasible I guess.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm going to look at the different chat options we have on here. There may be a way to have a secure live chat on here. Just fyi.

3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I was gone for awhile and miss several listed I really enjoyed being friends with.

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I check in now and then but as you can see in my last post, I have switched over to a 14 Ford F250 Super Duty Platinum and not owning a GM and the loss of the ROTM that I would check in on and vote on is gone I really lost any interest in the site.!!! :frown: Thanks for recognizing that I was missing. It makes me feel like I was an asset to the site!!!:great:

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...e-Of-The-Month?p=584435&viewfull=1#post584435

Attached Files:

5. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!! lol

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Rare that this thread topic couldn't be looked up in a search.

7. 4x4squared

4x4squared Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

So what's the story with the im? I miss chatting with the other members on here. Would be pretty awesome to have that again

8. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

There was a short trial run on a chat system a while back but that was with the old system. Not sure if a chat add-on has been looked into for this system or not. Seems like every one that was tried there were security issues or something. Not sure if it was popular enough but if it doesnt cost anything or can be shut-off for anyone not interested in it I think it would be a nice add-on for GMTC imo.

4x4squared likes this.