1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where are they now? A members mention.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Apr 4, 2014.

1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

It would be kinda cool for a moderator to be able to force an email(thats on file for the member) notification with the mention of a members name. Probably Quoting a members post could/would get us more responses but really not feasible I guess.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm going to look at the different chat options we have on here. There may be a way to have a secure live chat on here. Just fyi.

3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I was gone for awhile and miss several listed I really enjoyed being friends with.

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I check in now and then but as you can see in my last post, I have switched over to a 14 Ford F250 Super Duty Platinum and not owning a GM and the loss of the ROTM that I would check in on and vote on is gone I really lost any interest in the site.!!! :frown: Thanks for recognizing that I was missing. It makes me feel like I was an asset to the site!!!:great:

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...e-Of-The-Month?p=584435&viewfull=1#post584435

Attached Files:

5. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!! lol

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Rare that this thread topic couldn't be looked up in a search.