Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where can I find cheap "OEM" fender flares

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by perfect777, Mar 14, 2009.

1. perfect777

perfect777 New Member

Hey everyone, I have a 1999 Chevy Suburban 1500 LT (black with tan interior). It was originally my fathers and he really liked the chrome-rimmed fender flares...but I really like the black molded fender flares (kinda like the ones on the 3/4 ton).

Where can I find similar looking "OEM" style replacement for cheap? I found some that were like $150/piece for all 4 corners and I can't swallow paying $600 for a cosmetic mod like this....

thanks guys!

2. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

3. Allmostsmart

Allmostsmart Rockstar

4. Kraziken

Kraziken Rockstar 100 Posts

I am in the same boat.

I did find some cheap fender OEM fender flares on e-bay, being a used part they weren't perfect. I missed out on winning the bid anyway.

It would have been closer to a little over $200. I think I'm going to order from LMC truck. The alternative is the junkyard, but I think I would rather go with some new parts.