Where can I find escalade door handles for my truck???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by nyterydr1500, Jul 24, 2010.

1. nyterydr1500

nyterydr1500 New Member

I've been looking all over the net for some black escalade door handles to go on my 04 sierra but haven't found the right ones. I'm looking for the black painted handles with the chrome bezel. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!:great:

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Have you tried LMC trucks?

3. nyterydr1500

nyterydr1500 New Member

ya and they don't carry cadi parts so i cant get em from there. and ebay sells all four of em if any or they arent the painted ones. I always see trucks with them on and i just wondered where i could get some.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Here is a link for Escalade Door handles,
    http://stores.ebay.com/QUIRK-PARTS_..._sopZ1QQ_vcZ1?_nkw=Door Handles&submit=Search

Also try G.M.Parts Direct.....for the Escalade Door Handles.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  5. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

6. nyterydr1500

nyterydr1500 New Member

ok cool! thanks guys

7. SilverSteve

SilverSteve New Member

Sit ehre a benefit to these and are they a direct swap. Theres wax on my plastic handles that wont come off. Iv been looking for painted black ones or even powder coated ones. All i have found are full chrom so those escalade door handles would be perfect

8. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Jenningschevrolet on ebay is where a lot of people get theres from. They have the solid colors or the escalade ones.