1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where did everyone go?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 8, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The board has been deserted for the past couple of days. Did everyone fall off the face of the planet? Maybe on vacation? :)
  2. fredsmith

fredsmith New Member

nope, I check every day about this time..I inquired about those cargo mats..man they are proud of their products...i gotta do it though..... About Recall-Windshield i just enter my VIN # & this will let me know if i need to take in (windshield)?
  3. ChevyFan

Well, that's the nature of that type of business. It's a specialty aftermarket product, so you don't get the production savings that you get from a company like Rubbermaid or something like that.
  4. CkVin

CkVin New Member

It is summer time! LOL Many vacations coming up...I'll be at the U.S. Open Golf Tournament next weekend...then down in Cape May, New Jersey for a week starting on the 24th!!

Hope you are out enjoying some great weather in your TB!!
  5. ChevyFan

Yeah, I've been gone a lot this week because a NASTY virus has hit my family very hard. I was down for a day, now my wife is so sick that she had to get IV fluids at the ER. My son is puking up his formula and even my mother-in-law is ill.

ANYHOW, we'll survive. Sucks to get sick in the beginning of summer though.
  6. CkVin

CkVin New Member

MAN!!!! I hope everyone is feeling better. I can't stand the times when the whole house is sick. Mainly because there's no one to take care of me!! Hang in there..brighter skies are ahead. My best to your family.
  7. ChevyFan

Well, that's why they give 80 hours PTO. When my wife is sick, she can't easily take care of the boy. So I had to stay home yesterday and I've not gone in yet today and it's 10:40 (guess I'm not going in ... maybe 1/2 day?)
  8. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Member Platinum Contributor

Been working like a dog, have to pull up the slack when someone goes on vacation. Then it's my turn and I'm traveling to California for two weeks.