1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where do us Canadians

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by drwdominance, Apr 20, 2010.

1. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

Get our performance parts from? Do you order online from the States or get them in Canada?

Wherever it's from do tell. I am looking for a few things and would like to know if I should use van and truck world from home or Jegs, Summit racing from the states etc.
  2. In2Trux

In2Trux New Member

Good idea for a thread. I'd love to know too.. sorry I can't contribute to any ideas.
    We have a small speed shop here in North Bay, (The Steering Wheel) but I like to know of some larger ones that can offer more savings here in Ontario. Or Canada for that matter.
  3. drwdominance

drwdominance New Member

I noticed 2koolperformance.ca seemed pretty good.
    It's still almost easier to get it delivered from the States though.
  4. CanadianBadRado

CanadianBadRado New Member

parts from the US

Fior those of us lucky enough to live withen driving distance of the US border, alot of border towns have places likes a ups store or mailboxes etc. that will accept pkgs on your behalf. Iti s alot cheaper to do that and bring the stuff in yourself than to pay the brokerage fees. I buy all my parts stateside and I save a ton...
  5. Dirtydeeds

Dirtydeeds New Member

I'm from Cambridge Ontario, I use kijiji, Ebay, Royal Distributing as well as a few truck shops around here. I go with what ever is the best value regardless of location.