1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where does a 777 Jet plane hide???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Mar 18, 2014.

1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

The families are understandably demanding some answers.. The Chineese govt., that does not believe in freedom of speech, is not allowing the families to talk to the media. They were shuffled to another room away from the media and they wanted to talk.. One of those things that you just have to appreciate living here in the U.S. (Not that our govt. tells us everything either:lol:) Sorry [MENTION=14098]Crawdaddy[/MENTION]. Thats as political as im gonna get.:rofl:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This story gets more strange each day.
  3. Brandon1

Brandon1 New Member

My bet is that plane was not hijacked or anything and it is training job the big brother. it is all a theater, they just made it all up for us to look at the news and worry.

OR Aliens.
  4. 85SawK10

85SawK10 New Member

I agree, take the focus off of Putin taken over Europe.
  5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Nothing much yet.. supposedly sighting of debris the same color as the plane in the Indian Ocean but still all speculation. But yet they can definitively tell the families the passengers are gone. Some countries and the way they handle things is sure something else.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just a strange story all around.
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Still missing, no surface debris though by the time they started looking in the right place........

It is a real tragedy for the families. Not knowing for the families has to be difficult. I am sure by now most of you guys have heard about the two girls who went missing around 1971 who were found still in the Studebaker they were driving when they went off the road into a creek. One of the girl's dad died at age 102, 5 days before the car was found.

The CHICOMS are are atheist too. But say a prayer for the families.....
  9. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

Strange for sure, but last night I saw on the world news that the samples of an oil slick on the water in the search area were sent to a lab in Australia and the oil IS NOT from an airplane. So It's been over a month and nothing, nada, nope not one piece of debris have been found. . . Nothing ! An airplane is pressurized with internal pressure and the outside of the airplane in a low pressure atmosphere. But If the plane crashed into the Indian ocean the equation is reversed as the pressure outside of the plane is massive and the pressure inside is low. The water would have crushed the plane like a paper cup. a lot of stuff in a plane like the seat cushions are made to float, and all sorts of items would also rise to the surface. But we have nothing ! I don't like it, but there isn't anything but hunches exist right now that the airplane crashed into the ocean.

Also on last nights world news, is despicable, but a few American Lawyers have traveled to china to sign up clients prior to a trial to sue Boeing and Malaysia airlines and the list will get longer as time passes. But as in police and district attorneys area there is a saying: "No body, No case" If, and I use that word with great care, a trial was commenced, what exactly would a company like Boeing be charged with ??? The given idea that Air Malaysia flight 370 crashed into the Indian Ocean is just a hunch, a hunch and absolutely no more than that. When this first aired on the news and it was a day after and no debris or oil slick was found, my friend was driving me home from his body shop and he asked me, (since I helped build a really remote U.S. base names Diego Garcia, a tiny little atoll pretty much in the centered in the Indian Ocean) I said to Bob, "I have a real strong doubt this plane isn't sitting somewhere in Africa on all it wheels but ever thing else turned off." And I have no more than a hunch by the so called experts that I'm wrong ? So. . .
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Leave it to the lawyers to travel to China so they can sue and American company because the plane flew for so long it finally ran out of gas. How do you determine liability if you don't know where the plane is?

Lets think about this, some one is driving a car made by GM. The car does not arrive at its destination and there is data to suggest it turned around, went in the opposite direction, ran out of gas. We don't know where it is but they have to be dead. We don't know how the passengers died because, well we don't know where they or the car is located. Yea, it has the be GM's fault........