1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where is the best place i can get replacement parts online?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by redneckchevymudder, Feb 9, 2011.

1. redneckchevymudder

redneckchevymudder New Member

Hi i just picked up a 91 chevy chyenne single cab 4.3L v6 5spd standerd and it is gona need some work.
    Can someone give me a few parts sites that are resanable to shop on
    im gona need todo
    rockers
    cab cornors
    brake lines and e brake cable
    and it also needs some frame work
    so any advice on going about that please let me know
    thanks and have a great day
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. 1991 Suburban

1991 Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

LMC is great for replacement parts, they just suck for your wallet. Their prices are way higher than anywhere else I have seen. A few months back, I bought a set of Edelbrock TES shorty headers out of Summit. $350. LMC wanted $580 for the exact same headers!

My best advise is Ebay. I just found a rocker panel for $27 plus S&H. Cab corners go between $19 and $30 plus S&H. LMC's rocker is $40 plus S&H, and their cab corners are $30 plus S&H.

Obviously be careful on Ebay. Only buy from companies that have good ratings.

Just my opinion in the matter.

Good luck!