Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where is the best place to buy OEM GM parts?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TomK, Aug 7, 2009.

1. TomK

TomK Member

I was going to have the chrome bumpers on my Sierra painted body color, but every body shop I went to told me this was not a good idea. Instead I'm going to purchase the primed Sierra Denali front bumper and rear end caps, so the shop can paint it the right way.

I just wanted to know the best place to get OEM GM parts? I have used GM parts direct before, but last time it took me 6 weeks to get a fog light bracket. What about Chevy Parts

Tom

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

There are 2 outlets that I know of for OEM parts,
    C/K Resto
    and,Late Model Restoration
    I have picked up a few items from both of these Company.
    There may be a few more Companys out there?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  3. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the links!

4. TomK

TomK Member

Thanks for the links, but I didnt really see what I was looking for.

I will try getting the local dealer to match the prices, but I have a feeling they will not.

5. vms4evr

vms4evr Rockstar 100 Posts

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

7. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

www.GMpartsclub.com is great! I ordered a part from them and I got it in 3 days without any special shipping options. gotta go with gmpartsclub!!!!
    Chevy Parts

8. starsilverado

starsilverado Rockstar 100 Posts

e-bay.....

9. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

:yes: I agree! I've bought lots of stock parts and upgrades off of eBay! Great deals usually, but you have to be careful!

10. jonatigre

jonatigre New Member

great service!!
    good luck!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009