Where is the cheapest place?.......

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 1slols1, Apr 13, 2011.

1. 1slols1

1slols1 Rockstar

where is the cheapest place to get one of those GOOD HOOD twin ram air hoods for a 2006 silverado?

2. Chad513

Chad513 Rockstar 100 Posts

I would check the internet. Just look around at different websites and see.

3. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

try amazon

4. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I think the cheapest I have ever seen them were around $400-$500. That doesn't usually include shipping or come painted.

5. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

keep an eye on shipping costs, some dealers will slash their prices but make it up and then some with the shipping charges

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

You might want to check out Cervini hoods. They are better built and where the strut brace is in the hood they are thicker. A friend of mine has the Goodhood on his Avalanche and it's cracked 2 weeks after he got it.. check out http://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208

7. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like the look of the hood for the GM trucks....crap do i get a hood or new gears....I hate you Enkeiavalanche.

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry......... :( I know the new owners of Goodhood and I looked at both before getting mine and the Cervini is built better and cheaper in price.. Although I did pick mine up there I have to say I did not like the way they treated me. I was talking to them about maybe a tour or Group buy and they did not care at all... I also told them that I am the one who got GoodMark to build the Ram air hoods for the Cladded Avalanche. They built 300 of them and I sold 280 and Cervini did not care...It's a shame you try to help people and they don't give you the time of day....But they do make a better hood. The guy who painted mine is Valanca in the Bronx. Louie also built some of the trucks used in the Goodhood ad's and he liked the Cervini better...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011