Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where is the fuse box on a 1980 C20?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by AdrianP, Nov 4, 2013.

1. AdrianP

AdrianP New Member

Hi Guys, Just picked up a 1980 C20 and I have to replace a blown fuse. I just had a quick look under the dash and in the engine compartment and can't locate them (unless they were staring me in the face!). This is my first C20 so please excuse my ignorance. Thanks in advance Adrian

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

It looks like from pictures I can find the fuse box is right under the dash by the parking brake.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Left side under the dash behind the "kick panel".

4. AdrianP

AdrianP New Member

Thanks guys found them! All I need to do now is work out which is which, if there was ever a cover with the designations printed on them it has long gone....

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those old fuse boxs didnt have a cover, sometimes they had raised writing above or below each fuse but that depends on how old.
    Dont remember for your year.

6. AdrianP

AdrianP New Member

Yes I think that maybe they were printed on as I can make out some parts of white lettering. There isn't that many fuses, but I will guarantee it will be the last one I check...