1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where should i stay...Help;)

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Shorty 71, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Me and the family are going to orlando in April to go to walt disney world and i wanted to get any feedback on where to stay.

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sorry Jim! I have never been there. I hope you get some great info on this, so when we go I will know where to stay!:lol:

3. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

me 2 lol cos i live in middle east

4. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

It depends on whether you'll have transportation when you get here. There are several hotels close to the park that offer transportation to and from. If you have a car there are several on International Drive near the park but that is a real tourist area with all the T shirt shops etc. You can find most of the rates and availabilities on line. If you have any specific questions I can check on this end.

5. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah if you have transportation and a bunch of people going you can rent a house for the week. When i went 3 years ago me and my family rented a house for the week. It cost $900 for a 4 bedroom house in orlando divide that up by 4 and it wasnt bad at all.

Or you can spend a little more and get a hotel room in the park. the benefit is that you dont have to drive anywhere and you can start using the park erlier than people who arent staying there.

6. kmcelyea

kmcelyea New Member

Disney actually has a really cool campground called Ft. Wilderness. Stayed there a few years ago. You won't need a car if you stay there. You can take the shuttle boats across the lake and catch the monorail at the Disney Contemporary Resort to any of the Disney Theme Parks. Really is a nice place to stay.

7. gator_silverado

gator_silverado New Member

I agree with the staying at one of the disney hotels although they tend to be a little pricey

8. bama dave

bama dave Member

also if u r a veteran or currently in the military you can get in for free and i think upto 4 guests get half price. that is a little info for everyone.

9. GLOCKIN101

GLOCKIN101 New Member

I now you have already went,Next time try the liki tiki resort we go every year,Its condos with a water park,alot of fun