Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where to buy a new ambient light sensor??

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 98ls10, Nov 6, 2010.

1. 98ls10

98ls10 New Member

When i bought the truck, the low beams are on all the time and the DRL would never come on...... Narrowed it down to my ambient light sensor being bad. I have my dash taken apart as i speak and sensor in hand. Pro shouldve found a place to get it before i stripped her down haha:no:
    Question is, where can i find a new one at? Ive searched the web quite a bit and have had no luck. Someone said gmpartsclub.com but had no luck with them. Any help would be much appreciated!!:glasses:

Thread to take the top dash panel apart (10 mins)
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...rd-disassembly&highlight=ambient light sensor

2. 98ls10

98ls10 New Member

Well, i found it on there for 12 bucks! Sweet! But they charge you like 9 bucks for standard shipping. RIP OFF! lol I found it at my local stealership for 3$ more...