Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where to get door checks?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TnT817, Apr 2, 2012.

1. TnT817

TnT817 Member

I have a 99 sierra z71 and I need door checks and I can't find anywhere to get them except from the dealer and they want 100 a piece for them which is really high, well because its the dealer. If you guys have any insight on where to get these it would be much appreciated. If you don't know what I'm talking about its the arm in the door that keeps the door open.

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Do you see it pictured here or do you have a part #? I can't find anything for "door checks" listed.

[​IMG]

3. TnT817

TnT817 Member

Thats what the dealer called it and im pretty sure its 25.

4. mfleetwood

It looks like this company might carry what you need. After you select your vehicle information, all of these parts are contained in the category of "Truck Cab, Body Parts" and then select "Door Hardware"...note that for door hardware there will be two links, one for the left side and one for the right.

http://www.gmpartseast.com/

5. TnT817

TnT817 Member

Thanks so much that's what I needed!

6. mfleetwood

You're welcome!