1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where to get floor mats and running boards

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Dan-O, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Dan-O

Dan-O New Member

I just got my first SUV friday and I'm new to this stuff, I was wonder where i could find some good floor mats and running boards. Who makes good aftermarket for these things? I want better quality parts than you can get at your local wal-mart type store, without having to go to the dealership for them. Person before me must of kept the floor mats, and for some reason put on 2 different types of nerf bars? Thanks for the help.

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I had the Weather Tech mats for my 95 Tahoe, and loved them. Sand, snow and mud stayed in the mat even when getting in the truck with ski boots on. Easy to clean too. I have the GM nerf bars, and like them. I don't remember the brand name I put on my Tahoe, but they rusted out after awhile.

3. wayned

wayned Rockstar 100 Posts

I like weather tech mats.husky are more affordable

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X2 on the Weathertech's. Have them in all our trucks. They work and look great.

5. donl

donl Rockstar 100 Posts

My pickup came with Weather Tech Floor Liners from the dealer front and back and I couldn't imagine anything working better.

6. hammer time

hammer time New Member

I bought hexomats from auto anything & love them.

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Weathertech floor liners all the way.I live up here in the north and when the snow melts in the spring it gets real messy.My carpet looks brand new after having gone through 6 months of winter

8. Dan-O

Dan-O New Member

After researching what you guys have said, i'm going with the WeatherTech Mats. They look really good. Are you guys using those DigitalFit brand? What about the running boards. I just want to have a running board that looks like it was meant to be there. Mine has a tubular style. It looks nice, but for some reason the previous owner put a different brand on the drivers side? Can some leave a link to where i could see what the 06 Suburban Z71 is suppose to look like?

9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Not sure what you mean by digital fit,but mine are made to fit my 09 Silverado.I had to trim a bit of the back mat where it fits at the cupholder,but other than that they fit great right out of the box.I have the oval running boards that i got from the dealer when purchased my truck.I believe they run about $750.00

10. Dan-O

Dan-O New Member

When i got to weathertech.com they have a brand call Digitalfit and i guess just a regular weather protect. they loook different. Also maybe you guys know? what is the rectangular but above the number 1 and 2 buttons for the seat memory?