Where's everyone at today?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 14, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Bunch of shy folks today on the site. We don't charge extra if you post a bunch of messages. ;-)

2. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

Who knows if its anything like here its beautiful outside good day to get out and wash the truck. Hopefully its still like this tomorrow because theres a car show done in fort collins, CO.

3. ChevyFan

Yeah, it was a nice day here too. ;-) I took the kiddo to the Little gym, then we looked at some houses, then I had to buy a new trailer hitch! :grrrrrr: Mowed some grass, cleaned the house and am going to the neighorhood water park for an hour or so ... been outside most of the day.

4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

been busy last couple nights stripping a '76 Buick 4 door for a local derby driver friend, I get to keep all the parts I take off to use on My '76 :)

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I worked half a day then went to a BBQ that was actually a chili cook-off so I brought my best batch of chili and they provided a keg of hefeweizen to wash it down with. YUM!

6. dryfuss10

dryfuss10 Rockstar 100 Posts

man you guys have all the fun I get to work 6 days a week only time I get is sunday

7. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

we finally had a decent day here in the NW and worked or played outside all day.

8. ChevyFan

My folks are up in Polsbo right now, they said it's been rainy lately.

9. RatRod

People here have been calling June, Junuary it has been pretty crappy weather.

10. RatRod

Poulsbo is a great area and close to Silverdale which is a huge mall now. Poulsbo has that Scandinavian theme.