Where's everyone from?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ProzacKid, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Born in Kirkland WA, raised in Gold Bar (before it was meth city)/Monroe, now live in C. Falls MT.

2. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Born and raised in western NY/Buffalo NY, Now live just north of there on an Island in the river between Niagara Falls NY and Buffalo NY.

Fortunately the island is too big to float down stream and go over the wonder of beautiful Niagara Falls. :rofl:
    My 12 min ride to work can take 2 hours when someone is STUPID and plays bumper cars on one of the only 2 bridges off the island. When they do, I turn around and go home rather than sit in traffic and waste gas and my time !

3. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

Being an Air Force Brat I guess that means I am from every where and no where... I call Las Vegas home.

4. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Born in San Diego CA and raised nearby. Now living 1 hour east of San Francisco. I miss socal! Norcal just aint the same.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  5. 4x4squared

4x4squared Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Gaylord, MI. About 60 miles south of the mackinaw bridge

6. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

all my life some where in oregon.

7. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Fairbanks, Alaska. Played junior hockey in washington

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[MENTION=25901]Jimmeh[/MENTION], really? I moved to Kirkland from Spokane in 1987. I moved to Texas in 1999 and been here ever since. :)

9. CobraAviTek

CobraAviTek Member

Born and Raised in a small border town called Mission, TX. When I was 19 I enlisted in the Corps and that took me San Diego for bootcamp, then Pensacola, FL for training (6 Months), then Camp Pendleton, CA for more training (5 Months), then out here to Eastern NC. Been a few places since but none for more than a month or two (unless you count that nasty litter box in the Middle East). I claim both Texas and NC as home since I've chosen to stay here in the eastern part of the state of NC but you can't take the Texas out of me.

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Born in Gonzales, La and moved 3 miles v that way to a rural unincorporated town called St. Amant, La and I wouldn't have it any other way.