Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Where's everyone from?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ProzacKid, Nov 4, 2009.

1. cedicol

cedicol Member

now you guys are gonna laugh your pants of. I'm all the way from Belgium from a little village called Bellingen. It's about 20km under Brussels.:lol:
    If someone comes to Belgium, call me and i'l welcom you myself in my little country.:great: O yea, best to comme with a plane. It's kinda far for you guys.:rofl:

2. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

If we come see you , how about big stack of waffles:great:

3. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

If your asking where i'm from, not where i live now, I,m From good old Brooklyn N.Y. (Sheepshead Bay area 1/2 mile from the atlantic ocean)

4. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Spent 8 years in minot way back when...now in Mississippi

5. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Ada, OK is where I was born and raised...moved to San Angelo, TX and stayed for about 4 years...then to Tulsa, OK and back to San Angelo...now I've been back in Tulsa for about 3 years. I miss Texas...might move back again lol.

6. SWAT13

I hated San Angelo....but love the rest of texas!!

7. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

No doubt...Angelo sucked when I first lived there, but the town grew a lot while I was gone. There's still not a lot to do there and the streets are hell to navigate since they change names every 1/4 mile...but if I move back, I'll go to Ft. Worth.

8. SWAT13

Yep...you are right. I miss San Antonio tho. Wud love to get back there

9. cedicol

cedicol Member

You can get as mutch waffels as you like:happy: