1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

which app/function do you use

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Jessica1990, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Jessica1990

Jessica1990 New Member

Whats your favorite and most used app and/or function on your smartphone?
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

i dont have one but if i did it would prolly be the games.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Touchdown -- It's an Exchange Active Sync (EAS) capable mail client available on the Android Market. 20 bucks for the app ... and worth every penny.
  4. b-radical

b-radical New Member

before I broke my evo my favorite was torque. most used was probably the internet app lol.

Now I have a stupid palm pixi that I want to kill everyday.

Palm Pixi :fighting0019:
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Mostly I use my phone just for my calendar, email, ibooks, and Weather Channel apps, though I have found a couple decent wire gauge apps to help calculate what gauge wire is required to keep voltage drop low and not overload the wire.
  6. I mostly use the internet app. Some other that I like are:
    simple moonphase- just a calendar that shows the moon phases
    my work clock - a time keeping app to track my hours at work, emails me and the boss a report automatically
    Shazzam- find out song names by listening
    Ifunny- makes for a good laugh

Games:
    Scramble with friends - like boggle
    Songpop - name that tune multiplayer game
    Minesweeper - classic
    Drag racing - pretty good game

Sent from my HTC Inspire
  7. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

for me it would have to be the dash command and mixtrax. dash command lets me know everything that is going on with my truck by bringing it up on my double din and mixtrax lets me mix and match parts of songs like a DJ would and i can play it either in my truck or on the go