1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Which Look (My Rims) Do you like best? Plain,Color match or all Chrome?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 13, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well it's that time of the year to get the Chrome back on..:glasses: So I was looking at my rims and Don't know how I want them...

They come with Spokes. I have them Color matched (painted to match the truck) Chrome or without any...

What do you think? rimplain.jpg rimchrome.jpg rimcolormatched.jpg

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

With the spokes and I like the color matched better than chrome. :great:

3. Enkeiavalanche

Thanks Al... The only problem is that the color matched were black at one point and for some reason they get deformed a little from the heat of the brakes. I painted the good ones and got some extras. They no longer make this rim in chrome for this reason and they sent me 1 full set of Chrome spokes..

Thanks..

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I think it looks better without the spokes. To me the spokes make the rim look to busy.

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the Plain but not if the screw in clips are still there. If the clips dont come off then I would go with the Color Matched

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I'd have to see it on the truck I think...did you try doing some photoshop to get a preview?

7. Enkeiavalanche

086modifiedresized.jpg florida truck pics 038.jpg 089resize.jpg Here's some shots of the truck with the rims on.. Opps one of my old Av.. Sorry

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like the color match. But that's coming with someone who has the chrome package on his truck and is now trying to get less chrome, so take that for what it's worth.

9. Enkeiavalanche

Thanks guys...

10. Enkeiavalanche

Was a little busy tonight. Polished up all 4 tonight.. Getting them rebalanced and on this week.... Winter is OVER!!!! [​IMG]

cleanrim.jpg