Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

which rims and tires should i do?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by chevymanlobo, May 2, 2010.

1. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

I am planing on doing the rancho 4 inch suspension on my 09 silverado and i just wanted to see what rims and tires yall suggest. I wanted to do chrome cus my truck has a lot of black and i dont like blacked out trucks. I dont really like the rockstars either. Thanks and let me know

Attached Files:

2. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

wheels are more of a personal choice. i think you should go with a look like mine ... black and chrome. if you fruck is not all 4 wheel drive then get a nice all terrain tire like terra grapplers.

3. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

yeah it 4x4 and i do agree with the all terrain tires beause i dont do a lot of off roading and you get alot more life out of them. My local 4x4 shop has some prova 20 inch wheels on sale but i dont know much about prova. You ever heard of them? they dont even have a website??

here is the link to the wheel.

http://www.spoiledcars.com/rims/PROVA/Pro-Terra.asp

4. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

i dont know anything about those wheels. but if you can get a good price and they fit ur truck then y not.

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How about these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. theartist

theartist New Member

IMO those prova wheels are nice. Looks like they have a nice deep lip, which i think looks awesome on big tires.
    On a side note, Don't worry too much about brands, as it seems wheel companies come and go. BUT, if you do get them, try to get an extra center cap or two, or even an extra rim if you can afford it. Just in case the company goes belly up, or they discontinue the rim, you'll have extras in case you screw one up.
    I wish i would have done that!

7. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

yeah man thats a good idea. and idk arent RBP rims pretty pricey...? but yeah i never thought about doing that.

8. smiller09

smiller09 New Member

I think some nice xd badlands in the chrome black or just chrome would be sick but in all honesty its what you like. Thats how you make yourself unique.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

[​IMG]

I like these, look very nice and you don't see em everyday.