1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

which rims should i get?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by walleye101, Dec 17, 2008.

1. walleye101

walleye101 Member

Hi there i have a 2004 silverado extended cab 4x4 and i am trying to decide which rims to get. 16x8 helo maxx6 in black or should i go polished? the color of the truck is pewter and i just put on black textured oem flares. any opinions? can anybody photoshop this? thanks

Attached Files:

2. npverhey1

npverhey1 Rockstar

id say go with black, but i really like the black look, but if it helps i have the same color on my turck and im gonna be putting on some black wheels really soon, so ill send you some pics of how it looks
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i would say go with black:great:
  4. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would go with black with polished aluminum accents. This will go well with the Nerf bar and your bumpers since they have black and chrome on them. It'll bring the lower half of the truck all together.

Just my opinion.
  5. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What he said!
  6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Call me old fashioned but I like the polished look unless the truck is all blacked out.
  7. silverado480

silverado480 Rockstar

Go with the bkack rims.
  8. walleye101

walleye101 Member

so far looks like the black rims. that is what i have been leaning towards.. anybody else's opinion? i am ordering my rims tomorrow...i told my wife no xmas presents for each other this year, that we can buy our own.....lol
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I say go with black rims also. KMC rockstars :)
  10. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts