1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which spray liner should I go with ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jrlawre80, Jan 18, 2012.

1. jrlawre80

jrlawre80 New Member

I want to get a spray liner and wanted feed back on them. I'm looking at both Line-X and Rihno Liner. Any pros or cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have the rhino lining and am very happy with it. It doesnt stay shiny but its typically dirty anyway
  3. TXFireman87

TXFireman87 New Member

rhino all the way ever had a problem it took a heck of a beating in my old truck. cleans up well, just hit it with a hose and shell come clean
  4. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

I used linex. I have had for about 7 months with no issues! Get the rear wheel wells done as well and over the rails! If you search there are lots of threads on this!
    This is a good mod! Do you use the box a lot?
  5. jrlawre80

jrlawre80 New Member

Yeah it gets lots of abuse I'm a vol ff and load hose in it after fires so lots of water and what not. I have looked into both brands and not sure which to go with .
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Chalk another one up for Rhino Liner. The previous owner had the Rhino Liner installed and it's held up very well since it's been in the truck. I mainly use the bed for hauling tools, scrap metal, lawn equipment, and occasionally furniture, no complaints yet.
  7. Jackalope

Jackalope New Member

Here's another vote for Line-X. I've dragged metal all over my bed and not a scratch on the liner.
  8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I had the same question, but it seems like Rhino wants Rolls Royce prices too compared to their competition..... $500 for a 6.5ft short bed?
  9. DannyT08

DannyT08 New Member

i got a buddy that has grizzly grip in and on his truck its been through hell and back(im bout to buy some wit my tax return) but its a do it ur self kit come with everything and u can choose a color if u dont want black... its www.grizzlygrip.com comes wit pretty much everything u need check it out its pretty good stuff
  10. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My bed has been sprayed with Line-X for about 2 years now and it has held up great. I've put it through some pretty decent abuse (hauling pavers, bricks, metal, etc.). It shows no sign of cuts, missing chunks, or any sort of damage. I would certainly use it again... especially with that life time warranty. It also washes out really well.