Which spray liner should I go with ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jrlawre80, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I had my 11 linexed before it got out here, the little bit that I have hauled so far it has been fine. The finish is great, things dont slide around, its great!

Alex

2. JayBee

JayBee New Member

I've had 2 trucks with the rhino liner and I can't complain about it one bit. I love the rhino liner. In fact my new truck that came with the plastic bed liner I am wanting to get the rhino liner. I have abused the liner in the past and it held up well.

3. Scratch

Scratch Rockstar

You can't buy LINE-X off of ebay, you can only get it at LINE-X dealers and you have to have special equipment (heat/high pressure) to apply it.

If you love Rhino, you'll go nuts over LINE-X.

4. trappinjohn

trappinjohn New Member

Great thread guys. Been trying to decide myself, this helps

5. steved

steved Former Member

Agree'd...it was informative.

I was set on buying Line-X, but will be setting up an appointment for RhinoLiner. The local Line-X dealer won't return my calls, so they lose out on the sale.

6. Scratch

Scratch Rockstar

You'll probably like the Rhino at first, but after about a year in the sun, you might be wishing you had gone with LINE-X Premium.

7. steved

steved Former Member

I have two choices...Rhino or nothing. Kinda hard to have Line-X installed if the dealer won't call me back don't you think??

I'm probably going for the rhino Hardline...

8. Scratch

Scratch Rockstar

Yea, I totally understand.

There are LINE-X dealers in Pine Grove and Quakertown also. A bit of a drive, but not horrible.

9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I thought about it yesterday. My buddy had his bed rhino lined the week after I had mine line-Xed in 2002. I went and checked his out yesterday. His is peeling all over the place. I will take pics of it when I see him next. We both used our trucks for the same kind of work. Basically hauled the same things. Mine still looks good. His truck is a year older, So I don't know if corrosion played a role in his issue.

10. steved

steved Former Member

Sounds like a prep or application issue?