1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which spray liner should I go with ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jrlawre80, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

I had my 11 linexed before it got out here, the little bit that I have hauled so far it has been fine. The finish is great, things dont slide around, its great!

Alex
  2. JayBee

JayBee New Member

I've had 2 trucks with the rhino liner and I can't complain about it one bit. I love the rhino liner. In fact my new truck that came with the plastic bed liner I am wanting to get the rhino liner. I have abused the liner in the past and it held up well.
  3. Scratch

Scratch New Member

You can't buy LINE-X off of ebay, you can only get it at LINE-X dealers and you have to have special equipment (heat/high pressure) to apply it.

If you love Rhino, you'll go nuts over LINE-X.
  4. trappinjohn

trappinjohn New Member

Great thread guys. Been trying to decide myself, this helps
  5. steved

steved Former Member

Agree'd...it was informative.

I was set on buying Line-X, but will be setting up an appointment for RhinoLiner. The local Line-X dealer won't return my calls, so they lose out on the sale.
  6. Scratch

Scratch New Member

You'll probably like the Rhino at first, but after about a year in the sun, you might be wishing you had gone with LINE-X Premium.
  7. steved

steved Former Member

I have two choices...Rhino or nothing. Kinda hard to have Line-X installed if the dealer won't call me back don't you think??

I'm probably going for the rhino Hardline...
  8. Scratch

Scratch New Member

Yea, I totally understand.

There are LINE-X dealers in Pine Grove and Quakertown also. A bit of a drive, but not horrible.
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I thought about it yesterday. My buddy had his bed rhino lined the week after I had mine line-Xed in 2002. I went and checked his out yesterday. His is peeling all over the place. I will take pics of it when I see him next. We both used our trucks for the same kind of work. Basically hauled the same things. Mine still looks good. His truck is a year older, So I don't know if corrosion played a role in his issue.
  10. steved

steved Former Member

Sounds like a prep or application issue?