Which would you like to Have? This Lambo or Custom Camaro?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Well I was at my friends shop after work today and saw these 2 up for sale. And he asked me which would I like to own?? [​IMG] IMG_20130930_125006.jpg Here is a better pic of both... IMG_20130809_122830.jpg IMG_20130930_124943.jpg Ok I will do a close up of the motor in a bit.. But which would you like to own? [​IMG]
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Do I have to choose just one??
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Yes!!! :gasp: Just one....
  4. 08_rado_rocker

the lambo... I could sell it and buy/build my own camaro. haha:great:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Like this?? IMG_20130930_124955.jpg A little more power here... :gasp:
  6. 08_rado_rocker

meh... that's a good starting point. :rofl:
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator

Camaro. I can't put car seats in the back of the lambo :rofl:.
  8. stchman

stchman New Member

I am assuming that one will be given to me? If yes, I'll take the Lamborghini. If the Camaro was a stock Yenko 1967, 68, or 69, I would take the Camaro in a heartbeat.

You can go to a shop and buy a late 60s Camaro customized with a Corvette engine, disc brakes, etc. for ~$60K. The Lamborghini Murcielago as it sits is probably worth $400K.
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator

Yeah, I'd take the Lambo then sell it and buy a house and and old Chevelle and restore it.
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

eh, camero, lambos are overrated imho.

ALex
  11. stchman

stchman New Member

I agree, but you could take the overrated Lamborghini, sell it and buy an all original stock 1967 Camaro with money to spare.
  12. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator

Camero,Lambo's are overated.
  13. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia New Member

Camero's are over rated, stock, they can't hold a stick to the lambo..... aftermarket, thats another story.
  14. marksoldtowne

marksoldtowne New Member

I love both the car. Both are very nice. Its very difficult to choose one. Both have different quality and i think everyone can be confused that which one is better. :)