White 2011 Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by kylemoodie, Apr 1, 2013.

1. kylemoodie

kylemoodie New Member

Hey everyone, first of all I am new to the forums and I would like to thank everyone in advance for any tips and or advice they can give me.
    Here is the issue. I just bought a 2011 Silverado Crew Cab to replace my 2006 Sierra. Im very happy with the truck so far, the one issue that it is white. I am not a huge fan of the color, but it was just too good of a deal to pass up based on it. I was just wondering if I could get some help with any ideas to help "break" up the color. Im putting a large windshield drop on it, and turning the badges black but other than that I am kind of out of ideas besides new rims.

Any suggestions are appreciated. And pics are below. IMG_0262.jpg IMG_0260.jpg IMG_0261.jpg

2. Welcome to the sight. And on the side of your truck there is trim on the doors. You get paint those black. I just did mine and it turned out great. And also blacking the bowtie on the grille too here pics of my trim before and after.

Attached Files: