White Face Gauges

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by asstda2b, Aug 26, 2005.

1. asstda2b

asstda2b New Member

I am looking for white face gauges. I found some but at night they llok like the factory lights. I want white faces gauges that at night they don't look factory. Can someone help me. I have looked everywhere. I don;t want to spen 100.00 on white face gauges if they look factory at night. PLEASE HELP.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Do you have any examples that you can link to? Lots of places make gaugues that stick-on, you're looking for replacements?
  3. asstda2b

asstda2b New Member

4. ChevyFan

I see, those are pretty sharp looking. You're looking for something like that that's not $109
  5. asstda2b

asstda2b New Member

No i want that but if you look at the night version it is the same as the factory one i have now. I want the night verison to be different lioke a different color. when you buy it for the silverado, you can get different colors and different things like that
  6. ChevyFan

I'll keep my eyes out, if enough people want them, then someone will make it.
  7. asstda2b

asstda2b New Member

I still have not found these......Is there anyone out there that knows where I can find them. I think the 05 comes stock with them. Just wondering.........am I the only "youngster" in here doing the kid stuff to my TB????? hahahaha
  8. Jpolley

Jpolley New Member

I'm working on upgrading my '02 Blazer that I just bought. Hopefully I'll have some luck finding parts...
  9. ChevyFan

Very cool, what are you looking to do to it?
  10. Jpolley

Jpolley New Member

Lowering kit, grille insert, 20" rims and tires, cold air induction, throttle body spacer, upgraded PC chip, catback exahust, Wuro style carbon fiber head lights/tail lights....thats the short list :p Got any reccomendations where to start/look?
  11. snk02blazer

snk02blazer New Member

well headman is the only person making a header, many places are making a cat back, the least expensive one i saw i think was a doug thorley kit the throttle body spacer if you google it you can find an airrair one for 102 and some change or an el cheapo one that i have never heard of for 90 somethin.

let me know how it turns out
  12. Jpolley

Jpolley New Member

most excellent. the airraid part is currently on order, and I found a borland catback system, which is good enough for my tasks. It seems to me that the TB has a screwy bolt pattern on the wheels; 6x127? Anyone else have problems finding bigger rims for their TB's? And anyone have any experience with any particular brand of Billet Grille? The pictures I've all seen don't seem to do any of them any justice at all; it's more something that needs to be seen to be appreciated.