White Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jan 23, 2010.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

2012-03-04_21-28-04_409.jpg 2012-03-04_21-27-40_609.jpg 2012-03-20_19-21-21_56.jpg Here's an update on Truck Norris for those who haven't seen yet :)

2. HFD525

HFD525 Member

0a0c7c2c.jpg "White Lightning" 2012 Silverado 1500 4x4 5.3

3. Jay Bird

Jay Bird New Member

MVC-163F.jpg My 99 sportside. I bought it new. This photo was taken in 2010. Believe it or not, this truck has never see the inside of a garage. Yes, that's the original paint. 220,000 mi. Replaced the radiator, one water pump, one alternator, and one muffler. That's all. It runs as good today as the day I bought it. Uses no oil, doesn't smoke.

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

[​IMG]

Washed her and junk. Need to do it again with the topper on ;)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  5. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

It's strange seeing your truck without the top. Glad to see it's a nice truck under all conditions!

6. Jimmeh

Only until after my BL is installed. Topper will be back on after that with a couple of extra's ;)

And one more:

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I lied......one more:

[​IMG]

7. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Good to hear! Man I wish I lived where you do. You have some awesome backgrounds for pictures!

And since I'm also feeling in a photo-whoreish mood. Here's one of my favorites!
    [​IMG]

8. Jimmeh

Yeah, I just gotta get out more and practice up again. My picture taking ability has taken a massive dive compared to how I used to roll, lol.

And that last pic is awesome! Makes me really want to do the fog light mod, and kinda makes me want to switch back to stock mirrors with a painted cap, lol. Trying to talk my dad into trading mirrors, but even though he tows more than me, he doesn't want tow mirrors.

9. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I really like the tow mirrors on your truck. They do look a bit big without the topper though... My dad has them on his 2003 Duramax crewcab. That's a big truck so they really fit it.

Oh and I haven't done the foglight mod yet. That's just the angle the picture was taken at.

10. Jimmeh

By fog light mod, I meant getting some to install on mine, lol. And yeah, tow mirrors look out of place on a basically stock half ton.