Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Member Feedback Whitespace problems for the last 1.5 months, or so...

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by SurrealOne, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's finally gotten on my nerves enough to write some feedback. When I put two spaces between characters I'd like two spaces between characters. I learned to type on a typewriter so I customarily place two spaces after a period -- and I have in every sentence, thus far -- but you will notice that there's only one space after the periods because the web site removed the other one.

What can we do to have our formatting come out the way we type it? I know this is minor, but it is irritating and I know that we're NOT talking any substantial savings in terms of storage, so I can't find a good reason for it. Is there one?

Thoughts?

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I dunno. No one's mentioned that before. There are two spaces after this. And just one after this. So not sure what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.