Who’s the smart aleck who wanted to see Snow Pictures?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 84fiero123, Dec 20, 2007.

1. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Lets see we had 6” last Thursday/Friday, then Sunday another 12” and now today they say another 6” or more.

[​IMG]

You do realize it is not even winter yet, right?

Winter starts tomorrow December 21st.

I mean I like the snow, it looks real nice, when it’s clean and fresh. But it can really get to you when you are constantly cleaning it up. I no sooner finish cleaning up one storm, then I get another one.

So again I ask,

Who was the smart ass who asked for Snow Pictures?

My mail box gets nailed every time the town plow goes by, luckily when I say my mailbox. I mean one I made.

[​IMG]

It’s bad enough come the end of March, beginning April we are still getting SNOW.

Don’t get me wrong I did missed the Snow when we were in Tennessee. We were there for 5 years and only got snow once, 6” and they shut the entire State down.

So I can understand missing it, been there, done that.

But come on, this is one of our full size Ford vans.

[​IMG]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry just needed to rant.

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

send some of that snow to Maryland

3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was sweatin in New Orleans today :rofl:

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Me snowblownin' some white stuff...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 84fiero123

You don’t look like you even got 6” there, and no snow banks. Have you even gotten any snow up there yet Jamie?

I mean snow, guys up here like you and I don’t think of a few inches as anything at all.

But I just shoveled 2’ of snow of the roof of my house yesterday.

6. MD4x4 Fireman

I want snow here. All these pics are making me jealous, I could be making some money if it was snowing

7. 84fiero123

Come on up, I’ll personally fill your truck, all you want. Hell bring an 18 wheeler, you can have all you want. [​IMG]

All this does is cost me money, I got to plow it, and snow blow it, and shovel it. [​IMG]

I think I’ve gone threw $45 worth of gas in the last week just plowing here. [​IMG]

8. MD4x4 Fireman

Next year i plan on getting a 4wheeler and putting a plow on it to make more money, we dont get enough snow for a plow for a truck