1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who all dips Copenhagen??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 08_rado_rocker, Apr 8, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

So I know that I have some fellow rednecks on here lol. I am trying to collect as many Copenhagen lids as possible.

If you would, please collect them! I am trying to get enough to cover a 13'x8' wall for my man-cave at home LOL

2012-04-08_20-47-00_827.jpg

I need the lid to be unbent in any way in order for it to work. I will pay any shipping charges as needed!

Thanks for all who are willing/able to help me out,
    B.J.
    :sign0021:
  2. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member 100 Posts

Should've said something sooner...I had probably close to 700 of them until about 2 weeks ago.
  3. 08_rado_rocker

That sucks lol.. that alone probably would have been all i needed to complete it!
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

Haha, if you had needed this a couple of years ago, I would have had a back seat of my truck full of them for you. Quit two years ago here in about a month! Although, I still dip Smokey Mountain Grape Deliciousness (added last part to title) ;)
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

Can't help there. I used to dip Cope but I do the cheap stuff now.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

You going to glue them up or how do you plan to affix them to said wall.
  7. 08_rado_rocker

Cope straight long cut is only 3.29 a can around here.. 17$ a roll at wally world lol.
    And I have yet to actually figure this out.. I know that they make a tacky substance that may work just fine and is fairly cheap.. not worried about the paint on the wall so i may just use small pieces of double-sided tape. :rofl:
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

It's in the upper $3 range around here as opposed to right at $2 for Grizzly But when I'm at Fort Knox I'll probably buy a roll since it's tax free on post. At that point it'll be almost as cheap as the cheap stuff that I buy when I'm not near a military base (I live over an hour from Fort Campbell, the closest Army base).
  9. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member 100 Posts

[Didn't read all posts]

Ew, I tried to dip once...It did not go well. Since then, I have been happy with my cigarettes. I always say, it's better to have a yellow smile than to have NO smile. Smoking > dippin.
  10. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member 100 Posts

Skoal Straight sorry! Awesome idea though.