Who all dips Copenhagen??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 08_rado_rocker, Apr 8, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

So I know that I have some fellow rednecks on here lol. I am trying to collect as many Copenhagen lids as possible.

If you would, please collect them! I am trying to get enough to cover a 13'x8' wall for my man-cave at home LOL

2012-04-08_20-47-00_827.jpg

I need the lid to be unbent in any way in order for it to work. I will pay any shipping charges as needed!

Thanks for all who are willing/able to help me out,
    B.J.
    :sign0021:

2. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Should've said something sooner...I had probably close to 700 of them until about 2 weeks ago.

3. 08_rado_rocker

That sucks lol.. that alone probably would have been all i needed to complete it!

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Haha, if you had needed this a couple of years ago, I would have had a back seat of my truck full of them for you. Quit two years ago here in about a month! Although, I still dip Smokey Mountain Grape Deliciousness (added last part to title) ;)

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Can't help there. I used to dip Cope but I do the cheap stuff now.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You going to glue them up or how do you plan to affix them to said wall.

7. 08_rado_rocker

Cope straight long cut is only 3.29 a can around here.. 17$ a roll at wally world lol.
    And I have yet to actually figure this out.. I know that they make a tacky substance that may work just fine and is fairly cheap.. not worried about the paint on the wall so i may just use small pieces of double-sided tape. :rofl:

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's in the upper $3 range around here as opposed to right at $2 for Grizzly But when I'm at Fort Knox I'll probably buy a roll since it's tax free on post. At that point it'll be almost as cheap as the cheap stuff that I buy when I'm not near a military base (I live over an hour from Fort Campbell, the closest Army base).

9. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

[Didn't read all posts]

Ew, I tried to dip once...It did not go well. Since then, I have been happy with my cigarettes. I always say, it's better to have a yellow smile than to have NO smile. Smoking > dippin.

10. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Skoal Straight sorry! Awesome idea though.