1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who do you think the aggressor was in this situation?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by NCN8ive, May 18, 2011.

1. NCN8ive

NCN8ive New Member 100 Posts

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was trying to think of something good to say but all I could do is laugh.
  3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Funny article, but the comments are pretty good too. I like this one

dude_abides said...
    Which one of the combatants was the Ford man? Which was the Chevy man? How about some reporting here? Obviously, you are missing the importance of this debate. If the stabbing victim was the Chevy man, they ought to throw the book at the knife-wielding animal that attacked him. If the stabbing victim was the Ford man, perhaps some counselling and anger management would be in order for the young man who let his emotions get the best of him.
  4. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

agreed, the punishment must fit the crime lol. I started a thread in a hunting forum i'm a member of about chevy's new HD truck comparison videos, man it got heated, i swear if there weren't computers in between some of us there would have been a death toll lol.