Who does little Timmy look like?

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well now that you mention it.......................J/K No red you are entertaining
    :rofl:

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

You could say a swift kick to the nuts.... Well I got fired from the college, if you wanna know more PM me and the girl friend and I broke up Friday

3. Coach24

Dang Sarge looks like first week in March had many weird thngs happen. I just came back and am surprised by the dates on these posts. Iyt is almost like a ghost town grew here this last week

4. sgtsjj

Ya it seems as though not many people are posting that much... Funny how that happens

5. Coach24

It seems like an infection when something doesn't go as it should and some castigate others

6. sgtsjj

Wow where there more taken away????

7. Coach24

Ah poor little Tommy getting picked on and everyone hurting his feelings so much damage has been done. Just look at him. he is a total mess. No clues as what to do or how to move forward. How could we let this happen to Little Timmy? disgraceful I say just disgraceful. Maybe he will find a new street to ark on or a new address to find joy and happiness.
    Oh hey welcome back Sarge:rofl::great:

8. Coach24

sarge , are you doing any better up in the cold county? Wish Caddi where here but seems he may have a new spring fever honey dew list , keeping him busy

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

So how many pages ago did this thread take a left turn off little Timmy? Inquiring minds want to know!

10. Coach24

Well I tried to pull it back a few pages ago but then we left turned it again. So what do you think the little guy looks like?