1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who got snow on Christmas day?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, Dec 25, 2012.

?

Did you get snow on Christmas day?

1. snow

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no snow

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Anyone else have a white Christmas? We got some snow here in the northern DFW area. We didn't wake up to snow but it started around 1 pm local time and lasted for six hours. Got about 3".
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

<-- DFW based here. I got a "heavy dusting" of snow. Pretty cool on Christmas.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When I was in KS I got snow 4 out of 5 years that I was there, but these last two years in central NC I've seen no snow on Christmas and I'm glad.
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Woke to an inch and a half on Christmas morning. We are expecting 6-10" tonight. I'm sure some of our Michigan members had a white Christmas as well, the father in law is visiting and they have gotten 20" where he is from in north west Michigan. I'll be sure to get some pictures tomorrow morning.
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

We got snow here in Western Maryland. We have about 7 in now and it's still falling.A heavy wet snow. Enough for this winter.
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

we did....north shore of Lake Ontario in Canada....about 1/2 "....
    6 to 8 inches coming tonight/tomorrow Brian
  7. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I didnt get any where i was at up in northern MN
  8. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Here in SW Michigan we didn't have any [MENTION=43318]FrigginNoodles[/MENTION], yes, Northern MI was hit hard. Anywhere from 10 to 20 inches with blowing wind. Pretty bummed SW MI didn't get any, I need to get the skis out.
  9. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

We had none on the 25th, but sure made up for it yesterday. I was supposed to be a couple of inches turning to rain; someone forgot to turn on the rain. We found about 7" on the ground this morning. That's enough, thank you.
  10. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

All said we got close to two feet on the ground.. DSCN2524.jpg ..but actual X-Mas day only had about 6-8"