1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who has a camper, and what kind of camper?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by murdog94, Jan 20, 2011.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have a 87 Northwoods 10Ft Box camper that is the pop up style. It is a little old and beat up but will suit my purposes of a dry and warm place to sleep. Ill put up pics when it isnt burried under 3 feet of snow out back. But lets hear who uses what, and lets see some pics as well.
  2. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I have a 2010 Jayco Jayflight 22fb, have a couple of pics of it in my album if anybody's interested lol. it's real nice, but i think i may be trading it in for a toyhauler, too many damn quads and not enough space in the back of my truck for em. anybody know of any good camping spots in western washington with good quad trails? always looking for new spots :)
  3. emower

emower New Member

We've got a 2005 Fleetwood Wilderness 28BH. Can't wait to tow it with my Suburban this year. Got a couple trips in mind. i'll get some pics posted of the rig whe we take our first trip this year.
  4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

See me i want a 32 FT with a double slide. And since i dont do quads, i will just haul the boat behind the Camper.. But that is down the road since im still just driving a 1/2ton and can only haul the Camper in the box, and the boat behind the truck!
  5. emower

emower New Member

My uncle does that with his duramax. He double hitches his boat trailer to his 5th wheel. Then pulls mountain passes out in Colorado.
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have a 39' Winnebago Adventurer w/8.1L Chevy V8, great for "camping"! We have gone from tents to pop-ups to 5th wheels to motor homes and it just keeps getting better!
  7. Cowboy33

Cowboy33 New Member

I have a 2004 Coleman Mesa pop up camper with heat and ac. It is a 12ft box with king bed pull outs on each end. I love to camp and spend time on any lake or four wheeling trail. I am thinking about selling my camper to upgrade this year.
  8. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

So I just traded my camper in yesterday, bit the bullet and got a 2008 keystone outback 23krs, it's got a rear slide with a queen bed, and a front garage with a fold down queen bed, so i can park one of my quads in it, pretty awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'm still a tent guy.
  10. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Have a 18' Rockwood Mini-Lite
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]