Who has named their truck?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by squatchy, Apr 6, 2014.

1. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

We all know someone who has a name for their vehicle, are you that someone? I kind of unintentionally named mine the other day. I am somewhat of a sasquatch enthusiast (not the bat **** crazy kind, i just enjoy the documentaries and the folklore) and one of my midget friends-he's like 5'3 climbed up into my truck for the first time since I lifted it and he said "this might be ok for sasquatch to get into but it sucks for me" and I said it was made to be more squatch friendly than little person friendly, its a Squatcherado!

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Not me. I never was into naming my cars. I do have a good friend who is a Mustang fanatic and he named all his Mustangs.

3. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

Typical "Silvia"...so original I know. Didn't know how many had that name at the time but whatever.

4. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just got my Sierra over the weekend and referred to it as "Big Bubba"... It seems to fit. I think names for cars are something that just happen. I had my '95 for 3 years and never had a name for it, so if it "happens" then I'm good with it. I don't go out of my way to find a name for it though.

Looks like a "Big Bubba", dontcha think?

[​IMG]

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Going on the unintentional naming my Tahoe is called The Tahoe or just Tahoe by all my friends. All my friends love my truck and find riding in it an honor lol.

6. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

My 66 C-10 is named Two Tone, My 64 C-20 is named Mighty Whitey, My 84 C-30 is named Heavy Metal and my 77 C-20 is named The beast.

7. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

My girlfriend... calls her my other girlfriend.

8. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Name of my truck Monthly Payment $$$.$$ :whip:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

I thought about naming the truck, but never really did.

10. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Mine is pretty obvious :lol: