Who says a 80in TV won't fit in a Avalanche.. Been busy.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Been doing a ton of moves (Thanks Craigslist) A 80 in 3d Tv to Long Island and drop off a bed in NYC on the way for $250.00 for 3 hours of work..
    Photo-0488.jpg
    A pick up at Home Depot....
    DSCF1387.jpg
    And the trip last weekend up to RI with a table and Bench custom made..
    DSCF1333.jpg DSCF1335.jpg DSCF1337.jpg
    Yeh I've been busy but always have time for you guys...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice to see you're till busy with your side jobs, I really should start doing the same...

i bet that tv is awesome too. I hung a 60" for someone as a side job last week. I havent looked at new tvs in a long time andI couldn't believe just how nice these new TVs are. So thin, so capable..

3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Pretty cool, Enk. You sure are making it more difficult for me to pick on the other 'lanche drivers...

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I love this friggen country! A man and his truck can go out and make a buck.

That's awesome. :great:

5. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

So can a man with a girl :rofl:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I can make more Cash doing side work in a week then Working.. HHmmm And she still Looks good for show..:rofl:

7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

I still like picking on avalanches..... Trucks are there for a reason..... Suburbans are there for a reason..... Trucks with camper shells are there for a reason.

I want to know how much the different parts to create the avalanches raise the over all production costs over GM's truck lines because of how unique it is. Over 1 million truck bodies it might not be much but it is still too much for a small niche market.

That money could have been used to develop the 4.5L Diesel which would have been more useful, but I don't run GM.

8. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Actually, it's is all of the trucks conbiened. It's a pickup (one with an enclosed 8' bed); it's a 2 seat SUV with a lot of storage (safe storage, it's in an other space); and, it's a camper (you can use a shell, or a tent) and with the rear window and mid-gate removed, the entire truck becomes part of the camp. It's a great combo.