1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who says a 80in TV won't fit in a Avalanche.. Been busy.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Been doing a ton of moves (Thanks Craigslist) A 80 in 3d Tv to Long Island and drop off a bed in NYC on the way for $250.00 for 3 hours of work..
    Photo-0488.jpg
    A pick up at Home Depot....
    DSCF1387.jpg
    And the trip last weekend up to RI with a table and Bench custom made..
    DSCF1333.jpg DSCF1335.jpg DSCF1337.jpg
    Yeh I've been busy but always have time for you guys...
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Nice to see you're till busy with your side jobs, I really should start doing the same...

i bet that tv is awesome too. I hung a 60" for someone as a side job last week. I havent looked at new tvs in a long time andI couldn't believe just how nice these new TVs are. So thin, so capable..
  3. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

Pretty cool, Enk. You sure are making it more difficult for me to pick on the other 'lanche drivers...
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I love this friggen country! A man and his truck can go out and make a buck.

That's awesome. :great:
  5. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

So can a man with a girl :rofl:
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I can make more Cash doing side work in a week then Working.. HHmmm And she still Looks good for show..:rofl:
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I still like picking on avalanches..... Trucks are there for a reason..... Suburbans are there for a reason..... Trucks with camper shells are there for a reason.

I want to know how much the different parts to create the avalanches raise the over all production costs over GM's truck lines because of how unique it is. Over 1 million truck bodies it might not be much but it is still too much for a small niche market.

That money could have been used to develop the 4.5L Diesel which would have been more useful, but I don't run GM.
  8. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Actually, it's is all of the trucks conbiened. It's a pickup (one with an enclosed 8' bed); it's a 2 seat SUV with a lot of storage (safe storage, it's in an other space); and, it's a camper (you can use a shell, or a tent) and with the rear window and mid-gate removed, the entire truck becomes part of the camp. It's a great combo.