1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who Wants set of Hellwig Anti Sway Bars for your Truck? We Have a WINNER!!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:great: Congrats guys.. Enjoy your new Ride...
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Love my Hellwig bar!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

So??? Are they installed Yet??? Lets hear some reviews......And Pics With Hats too....:glasses:
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will post pics tonight along with a review. I installed the rear last night and of course broke some rusted bolts, so it turned into a 5 hour install. I just finished the front 10 minutes ago. It took about an hour to install. That went smoothly. I have not driven it yet!
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Got some good tires? Find a nice curve and TAKE IT!!!! But becareful don't over do it till you are used to them....
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep, I only have about 12k on my Michelins. I can tell you that I drove it with no swaybar last night to go pickup a carbide drill bit to drill out the easy out I broke. It did not handle any differently with no swaybar. I drove my son to school this morning with the Hellwig bar on the rear and the rear had no body roll what so ever on curves. It got me excited to get the front done. I have to take my oldest son to toys r us when he gets home from school. We will take the curvy back road. :great: I will try to get the review up tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I have posted a review of the Hellwig anti-sway Bars.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...ay-bar-install-and-review?p=581050#post581050
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013